Our focus is on outstanding client service within a friendly environment. We are often seeking high quality team members in the following areas…
To be considered for a position, please send your CV to us.
Tax Compliance Senior – Part-Time
We currently have a vacancy for a part time
personal tax compliance specialist at our sister organisation. Hours are
flexible and can be arranged to accommodate school holidays.
The successful applicant will either hold a relevant tax/accounting qualification or have considerable previous experience in a similar role. The position is client facing and good communication skills are essential. Knowledge of IRIS tax software would be an advantage.
This vacancy offers a great opportunity for a tax professional seeking an optimum work/life balance as well as a competitive salary
If you want to be part of an inspiring and awesome team then this role could be the one you are looking for. We are currently looking for an Accounts Senior. Working within our High Street, office your role will be to prepare accounts and tax returns for a number of clients.
You key Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation – Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships etc
- Personal Tax return preparation
- Corporation Tax return preparation
- Client meetings and dealing with client communications
- Liaising with HMRC & Companies House
- Managing workload to ensure that deadlines are met
- Assisting with training of junior staff under the partner’s direction
- Working closely with other staff – Payroll and Bookkeeping
- Adherence to the firm’s systems and policies
The successful candidate will need to have a number of years practice experience with strong technical ability, good organisational/delegation skills. You will also need to be confident, reliable, and enthusiastic and a team player with a good sense of humour.
Any knowledge of Iris, Quickbooks, Sage or Xero would be desirable.
Relevant Accountancy qualification(s) (AAT, part/qualified ACCA/CIMA) would be advantageous.
The role is full-time but part-time/school hours, would be considered for the right applicant.
Please send current CV to